ECGs can be easy
Complete our ECG course to build your knowledge and improve your professional skills!
- This is an online self-study course to give you the opportunity to work at your own pace.
- The study material is multi-media consisting of pdf files, videos, and multiple-choice questionnaires.
- You will be guided to our online portal where all material will be available for your completion.
- After you successfully completed the course, you will receive your certificate of completion and CPD points.
- Click the link below and enrol now.
Learning the fundamental basics of ECG interpretation in the ECGs can be Easy courses.
These courses are presented in a way that logically links cardiac anatomy and the electrophysiological changes that are present on the ECG so that you can identify what, and why, these changes occur.
Application of this knowledge in the practical part of the course will help you reinforce what you have learned.
|ECG Basic Course|
|ECG Intermediate Course|
|17 clinical CEU’s||13 clinical CEU’s|
|Complete these two courses together for ONLY R3000.00||Complete these two courses together for ONLY R3000.00|
|If you want to overcome your fear of ECGs and gain mastery and confidence, then this course is for you. Here’s a step-by-step system, combining theory and practice, that is quick and easy to learn, that you can apply immediately in your practise and improve your consistency and confidence in ECG interpretation.||If you have already mastered the basics and are confident in what the normal ECG looks like, then this course is for you. Here you will learn about many ECG abnormalities, as well as some patient management and treatment for the disorders.|
|• Principles of electrophysiology & electrocardiography|
• Electrical views of the heart
• Anatomy of the conduction system
• Elements of the ECG
• Heart Rhythm & Heart RATE (HR)
• The P wave
• The PR interval
• The QRS complex
• The ST segment
• The QT interval
• The T wave
• The U wave
• The QRS/ Cardiac axis
• Interpreting the ECG
|• Sinus Arrhythmias|
• Atrial Arrhythmias
• Junctional: Nodal arrhythmias
• Ventricular Arrhythmias
• Other Abnormalities: Disorders