ECGs can be easy
Focus on Health in collaboration with Dr. Suzan Cronje developed an ECG course to guide you in mastering the basic and essential elements of ECG interpretation. The main focus is on the normal ECG. If you know what normal is, you will always be able to identify abnormalities.
How does it work:
- This is an online self-study course to give you the opportunity to work at your own pace.
- The study material is multi-media consisting of pdf files, video’s and multiple-choice questionnaires.
- You will be guided to our online portal where all material will be available for your completion.
- After you successfully completed the course you will receive a certificate of completion.
- This course is accredited for 17 CPD points.
- COST: R1,400.00 (VAT exclusive)
- For group offerings please contact email@example.com
Who will benefit from this course:
This basic course is aimed at medical practitioners, clinical technologists as well as final year medical students, interns and medical professionals who do clinical exercise testing.